Colorado-based Growth Hacker Ciaran has over 10 years of digital marketing experience. Ciaran specializes in building cutting-edge digital growth strategies for early to mid-stage startups.
He is also Google Analytics and Adwords certified, and has HubSpot’s Inbound Certificates.
Let´s go meet with him!
- [3:18] – What Ciaran does for a living
[4:11] – A big project that is going on right now
- [5:56] – Working in a team or alone?
- [7:18] – How to help a company grow – Making a market strategy.
- [12:45] – Born to be – Ending up working in digital marketing.
- [16:34] – Becoming inspired by travel-bloggers.
- [18:40] – Building up a skill set abroad and an online community.
- [22:53] – Having a goal in mind & the importance of being persistent.
- [27:08] – “Personal branding is a must” – What happened after Thailand.
- [34:52]: Three recommended books.
- [37:54] – Cool resources to check out about “internet hustling”.
- [39:47] – The future of “growth hacking”.
- [42:17] – What advice Ciaran would give to his 18 year-old-self.
Books mentioned in the interview
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Breaking Night: A Memoir of Forgiveness, Survival, and My Journey from Homeless to Harvard by Liz Murray
Links and other useful online resources
- Side Hustle Nation, a growing community of current and former part-time entrepreneurs earning financial independence through small business.
- The Smart passive Income blog, with Pat Flynn, an American entrepreneur, blogger and podcaster. On his blog he conducts income experiments and shares the results.
- Tim Ferris´blog, the “4-hour work week“.
- Check out Forbes Contributor Steve Olenski‘s article, where he explains why he thinks a career in digital marketing can yield a great work-life balance!
Still wondering what digital marketing is? Maybe this video will help you out!
Want a job in digital marketing? Check out this video with digital marketer Brandon Hassler on how to get a job within the field.
We hope that you got most of your questions answered! If not- then you can contact us and we will help you out! We can even set you up with a professional digital marketer who will happily answer all your questions and guide you towards the career path of digital marketing!
What do you think about digital marketing? Is digital marketing the way of the future? It certainly might seem so! What do you think? Let us know, leave a comment below!
Until next time! 🙂
Thanks for the information shared about Digital Marketing, now the concept is clear.
Alex Schulz Phuljung says
You´re most welcome, Mona! Stoked you liked it!